The Lab Data Management System (LDMS) is a Customized Software Application that supports the entire Quality System of Beverage Manufacturing Facilities. The system has been developed over many years, through a partnership effort with many premier independent bottling partners.
Supports all Quality Assurance Areas Of responsibility…
- Finished Products, Syrups, Microbiology, Sanitation, Product Holds, Water Treatment, and Equipment Calibration.
- Screens have been designed for all phases of laboratory management in a beverage plant, including data analysis for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Water, and Hot Fill processes.
Automatic data collection for frequently performed tests equipment….
- Includes the Terminology, Calculations and Testing Policies Defined by Leading bottles today
- Focused attention to Quality Assurance Traceability Requirements
- Quick access to current product trends provides selection of the parameters (CO2, Brix, Assay, etc.) and graph type.
- Filtering capabilities allow the user to select data by production line, product, package, and time period.
- Many of the graphs include SPC analyses.