The Concentrate Receipts Management System (CRS) provides an automated method to manage and verify incoming concentrate receipts. This application provides an operator with the ability to quickly and accurately reconcile the actual content of a concentrate shipment with the content stated on the accompanying Bill Of Lading (BOL). The basic procedure will consist of the operator unloading the truck, scanning the individual concentrate container barcode labels to capture the load information and comparing a load report with the BOL. The concentrates can be scanned in any order and pallets that contain multiples of the same component can be handled by scanning one representative sample on the pallet and entering the total amount contained on the pallet. The load report provides a totalized units summary of all individual concentrate types received in a format similar to the BOL information. This functionality will be particularly beneficial for concentrates whose labels do not provide human readable descriptions. Additionally, the user will have a utility to scan and identify the full description of a component at any time. The system can later be expanded to include inventory management modules to maintain real time inventory levels of each component, and optimize concentrate yields through the use of a FIFO based pick list scheme based on existing product age.
Primary Benefits of Receiving Module
- Improved verification of concentrate receiving
- Verify shipments to insure components delivered match components ordered
- Alerts For Out Of Specification Results
- Audible feedback alerts operators to potential errors in receiving components
- Training costs lowered – Easy to use with little operator training
- Quickly verify identity of non-human readable labels through scan utility